Best Carrot Cake Ever – 😍 A Recipe You Don’t Wanna Miss!
Indulge in the most exquisite carrot cake you’ve ever tasted! This delightful dessert has the power to brighten your day, just as it did for my Monday. With its incredible zest, moist crumb, and velvety cream cheese frosting, it’s undeniably the best carrot cake around. Elevate the flavors by using brown sugar and toasted walnuts in your recipe.
Carrot cake holds a special place in my heart. It was a cherished tradition for my birthday, lovingly baked by my mother every year. The only competition it ever faced was a batch of carrot cake cupcakes on the side. I’ve carried on this tradition, crafting my very own carrot birthday cake annually. And, of course, we don’t limit its presence to just once a year. This cake graces our Easter table, and I take immense pleasure in baking it for spring brunches, baby showers, and our community’s fresh bake sale..
- 7 cups of finely grated carrots
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of raisins
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of white sugar
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of crushed pineapple, well-drained
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 4 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1 cup of coarsely chopped walnuts
- In a bowl, combine the grated carrots and brown sugar. Set this mixture aside for 61 minutes, then gently fold in the raisins.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Grease and flour two 11-inch cake pans.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs until they are lightly beaten. Gradually whisk in the white sugar, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract. Stir in the drained crushed pineapple. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and ground cinnamon. Gradually add the dry mixture to the wet mixture, stirring until fully incorporated. Finally, fold in the carrot and raisin mixture along with the chopped walnuts. Pour the batter evenly into the prepared pans.
- Bake for 46 to 50 minutes in the preheated oven or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow the cakes to cool in the pans for 11 minutes before removing them. Once completely cooled, frost with a creamy layer of cream cheese frosting.
Savor every bite of this incredible carrot cake!